The "Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act" requires that individuals
Record - The term "record" means information that is inscribed on a tangible medium or that is stored in an electronic or other medium and is retrievable in perceivable form.
Electronic Record - The term "electronic record" means a contract or other record created, generated, sent, communicated, received, or stored by electronic means.
Electronic Signature - The term "electronic signature" means an electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record.
Operating Systems: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista; or Macintosh OS 8.1 or higher.
Browsers: Internet Explorer 5.01 or above or equivalent
Other Applications: Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for PDF files.
3. Capability to Receive Such Disclosures. Upon accepting the terms below, you will receive a copy of the terms via e-mail in PDF format.
1. I understand that the JDI scales provided on this website are owned by BGSU, are proprietary to BGSU and BGSU owns the copyright to these JDI scales.
2. I understand that the JDI scales provided on this website are provided free of charge, but that a valid e-mail address is required for access to and use of the JDI scales. (Note: We respect your privacy and will never distribute or sell your information to any third party.)
3. I understand that the JDI Office may occasionally contact me via e-mail about its products and services.
4. I understand the scales are for my sole use only and will not distribute them to any third party.
5. I understand the scales may not be reprinted or otherwise published in their full form, and I will contact the JDI Office to obtain specific sample items that may be published should the need arise.
6. I understand the scales were developed by researchers at Bowling Green State University and any publication/presentation involving the scales must include proper and scholarly citation.
7. I understand the scales are intended to be used "as is" without any modifications to the items and/or the scoring procedure.